Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Group film on Super 8??

  1. #21
    Inactive Member cameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2001
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Alex:
    It would be interesting to do a comparison transfer. I am near Film & Video Transfers and I could supervise the rank Transfer.

    Are we limiting this to one roll per person?
    </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Are we talking in camera edits? I would prefer a 3-10 minute minimum/limit (could depend on how many people want in). Plus is this rain or shine? I know Californians don't get bothered much by weather this time of year but we can here. Sound? I would want to use Sound film myself assuming the K40 test I did comes back OK. Subject? Anything worth filming in town is a good idea. Should be interesting to see different areas of big and small Town America (and World). What to transfer to Beta SP? miniDV? .... Hi8? (hehe had to throw that in [img]smile.gif[/img] )

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I have added a new topic post to deal with the issue of Editing...

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...ic&f=405&t=198

    -Alex

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 30, 2002 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

  2. #22
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It would be interesting to do a comparison transfer. I am near Film & Video Transfers and I could supervise the rank Transfer.

    Are we limiting this to one roll per person?

  3. #23
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just thought I'd bump this back to page one...but if you are interested, please make a post on the "sticky" topic post called "Group Film List of Participants" located on page one at the very top. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •